Monday, November 16, 2009

WOW! I actually have it done on a Monday...


Okay, well another Mojo Monday is here and I'm not working. I'm finding working and keeping up with home life rather difficult so Mojo's have been the last think on my mind. But, not today I got the house organized and the card done... I hope you all like it. I used our Aspen paper to make this card and our All Decked Out stamp, love this stamp. I used liguid applique on the snowman with some prisma glitter.

Have a great day and hopefully see you next Monday.





3 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as it can be! Lovin that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry that is just as cute as can be. I love how the snow man turned out. Glad you were able to create today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that snowman!

    ReplyDelete